Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hidden Drugstore Purchase & Christmas Decorations


Revlon Carbonite, Revlon Matte Suede Emerald City, Maybelline Moisture Extreme Nude Blush, Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer

Like many beauty bloggers, I love a good deal! I have a Big Lots right down the street from me, so my husband and I meandered our way over for some cheap Christmas decorations. Of course I found my way to the beauty aisle! I was elated to find some of the most coveted discontinued/limited edition drugstore products. I find myself with the need to go back and find more!

I took some photos of my Christmas decorations. Please share yours!


Lighted garland along the banister with bows! Stockings above the TV :)


Really pretty candle holder display with faux pine cones, berries, and evergreen leaves.


Nativity centerpiece! A candle can go in the center. I'm on a hunt to collect all kinds of nativity scenes!!


Candy jars! Drinking glass with a Yankee Candle lid filled with Christmas M&Ms! Yankee Candle large candle jar filled with Christmas Kisses & Bell-shaped chocolates.


Lighted and bowed window!


Christmas tree! LED white lights, color lights, candy candies, red bows, red and gold ornaments! This is my husband's and my first real Christmas tree and have yet to accumulate personal or specialized ornaments :(


Star-lighted and bowed real wreath!


The mentioned product(s) was/were purchased by me.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason we can't get the Maybelline mousse concealer in England :(

    The banister is adorable! Well everything is but I just love how cosy everything looks!

    ReplyDelete