Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm Alive--Just Not Here!


Happy New Year!!

Even though nobody cares this blog is pretty much dead and done :D

I may be opening a personal blog in the near future, but I've always been so bad about diaries and blogs and daily upkeep with things that require effort. Heh.

My last post here was in April! APRIL! It was Sephora's Pantone collection thing.

Guess what I did with the box in the picture? Well I took all the products out and put them away. Then last night while I was cleaning out my closet, I ripped out all the foam padding so now it's just an ugly cardboard bottom.

I was thinking of placing a magnetic sheet to cover up the ugly and place my Rock & Republic eyeshadows in there (depotted of course). Those poor babies never get used. By never I mean I *may* have used one eyeshadow once in the last 2 years I've had them.

Which brings me to my next point. I still like makeup a lot! I read Temptalia.com everyday and keep up with new product launches, but I rarely use or wear any of it. I've given away 75% of my stash to family and friends (who love them!). I haven't really bought anything new in months.

Welp...I'll still keep the site open because I've always liked to refer back to certain blogs for their swatches even when the blogger is long gone. If you want to reach me, I'm on Twitter as @joysmackme. TALK TO YOU LAAAAAATERRRR.

love & blessings,
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. I CARE! Oh well. I'll just keep up with your Instagram! (best gogi pics ever)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just started a beauty blog & i would love it if you check out my blog :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post. I read this post and it is very useful article.

    ReplyDelete