Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Current MAC Collection


Awwe, look at my tiny little MAC collection. All 9 items. How adorable. LOL! As much as I really like MAC products, I just can't bring myself to consistently build my stash just yet. Because I feel that way, most of what I have is my must-haves from limited edition collections.

To be honest, I don't think I give any of these products the attention they deserve. Ah, such is life of the beauty addict. We buy and buy and buy but never use! Anyways, take a look at the photos!


MAC Strange Potion, MAC Evolution Revolution, MAC Sonoran Rain




MAC Hibiscus, MAC Ever Hip




MAC Hocus Pocus, MAC Jealousy Wakes




MAC Photorealism Quad

MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder



The mentioned product(s) was/were purchased by me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,Joyce! Thanks for your comment on my fragrance blog post. My MAC stash consists of about twenty items but most of that was given to me by my sister :P. Love the lip colours your have, I'm a fan of bright lips, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got strange potion and ever hip... they were sold out by the time I had enough money to spare!! >:( hopefully, since they've released strange potion before, they will again. do you find their lipglasses like... overly sticky? I've been putting off buying any because I don't like the feeling of lipgloss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah No need to be jelly! Great shades and repromotes come out all the time!! I actually don't find them overly sticky. Even still, sticky lipglosses don't even bother me! I'm not a lip smoosher so I barely notice the stickiness of a gloss as it is xP

    ReplyDelete