Friday, November 4, 2011

China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald Review and Swatches


China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald


China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald ($3.00 - $8.00, 0.5 fl. oz., 8ty8 Beauty) is a darkened teal with superfine teal and silver shimmer. Part of the Vintage Vixen collection, this polish seems very appropriate for the colder months which seem to be approaching us rapidly! It's one of those "I can't stop looking at my nails" shades.

The brush is long, straight, and a bit flimsy. When pressed against the nail, the tips spread out easy to coat slim nail beds in one stroke. With 2 coats, I could detect a barely visible nail line, so I applied 3 coats for full opacity. The consistency is really lovely--thin but not runny, allowing for even coverage. Sometimes I find that darker shades will pool at the ends but this shade is full and "together" on the entire nail.

China Glaze polishes are a bit moody with me--they'll either wear extremely well for a week without chipping when using a proper base and topcoat, but other times they'll chip after a couple days (For Audrey). Luckily, Emerald Fitzgerald wears very well.

I purchased mine from 8ty8 Beauty for $2.88 last year.













Note: the polish is actually less blue and more green in real life. My camera can't capture its true beauty!


The mentioned product(s) was/were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment