Thursday, October 27, 2011

Target Sample Bag & Small e.l.f. Order

I wish I could update more often! I want to put some reviews and at least product photos and swatches first, but I can't get my camera to take pictures correctly. I've been messing around with my camera (my husband misplaced the manual) for days now, and I still can't seem to take accurate photos. *sigh* I'm working on it! For now, some iPhone quality photos:


e.l.f. Coffee Studio Cream Eyeliner, e.l.f. Dusk Cream Eyeshadow, e.l.f. Nicely Nude Mineral Lipstick, e.l.f. Wild Mineral Lipgloss, e.l.f. Sorority Girl Mineral Lipgloss, e.l.f. Crystal Cranberry Studio Glitter Gloss, e.l.f. Dragon Fruit Studio Glossy Gloss, e.l.f. Essential Zit Zapper, e.l.f. All-Over Eyeshadow Brush Mineral Brush, e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner Brush Studio Brush

I haven't really used any of these yet. The only thing I have used is the e.l.f. Mineral Lipgloss in Wild. It's a reddish coral with a gold shimmer sheen. I wish It had a thicker base; the mineral oil base makes it super thin and slick. The pigmentation is okay--more of a topping gloss, really.


Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner (0.34 fl. oz.), John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo & Conditioner (0.28 fl. oz.), TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner (0.33 fl. oz.), Beautiful Bucks coupons, L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream (0.01 fl. oz.), Burt's Beez Radiance SPF 15 Day Lotion (0.10 fl. oz.), Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes (5 ea).

I haven't tried any of these yet, and I don't think I will. I've used the Pond's towelettes before and thought they were too wet and underperforming. I've never been into using sample packets, so I'll probably give these to a friend. I just wanted the makeup bag!


contents by Allegro makeup bag; on my nails is Wet n Wild Black Magic

This bag is quite disappointing! It actually looks dirty. The beige areas look dirty and unflattering. It looks like it's supposed to be a clean white! And it's not roomy at ALL. Very slim. I can barely fit my Rock & Republic Exhibition Pressed Powder (Satin), Nuance Cheek Trio (Apricot), Revlon ColorStay Quad (Copper Spice), Urban Decay eyeliner duo (Zero, Whiskey), Revlon ColorBurst lip gloss (Peony), and Benefit mini cream eyeshadow (R.S.V.P.). I guess that may be a lot of product to carry around xP

 
My husband and puppy dog, Gogi!



The mentioned product(s) was/were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment