Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Review and Swatches


Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush ($25.00, 0.20 oz., Sephora) is a muted natural medium plummy pink with a softened matte finish. Like all Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes, the product's packaging is a solid circular acrylic compact mimicking the shade of the blush with a mirror and snap closure.

It's easily one of my favorite blushes of all time! I find myself reaching for it all the time lately because it goes with any look, any occasion, any purpose. It wears well on me (about 6-8 hours), but not as well as some other blushes I've tried which is strange because it's touted as having 12-hour wear.

Exposed is unbelievably beautiful and flattering for any skin-tone, any time of the year. It's one of those unexpected mind-blowing blush shades like MAC Blushbaby or Korres Natural. Even though it's pricey at $25.00, it is one of those higher end products that I completely recommend as a must-have!


Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush






The mentioned product(s) was/were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment