Sunday, January 1, 2012

Manicure: 2011 Christmas Nails


I'm so upset with myself for not taking better photos of this manicure! I wore this for my husband's family Christmas party :) My niece loved it! Our family had Christmas early this year, so I still have time for more Christmas manicures! Below is a photo of my second Christmas nails that is quite uneventful, but nonetheless Christmas inspired! What are your Christmas manicures this year?


China Glaze Party Heart, China Glaze Jolly Holly, China Glaze Phat Santa


I wore this in-between Christmas with my husband's family and Christmas with his relatives and my family!


Revlon Carbonite, China Glaze Party Hearty



I wore this this for Christmas day and a bit after!


Wet n Wild Rockin' Rubies, Zoya Sooki


I wore this for Christmas with my friend and her family! Although Revlon Emerald City is a matte suede finish, I made it shiny with Seche Vite!


Revlon Emerald City, China Glaze Jingle Bells



The mentioned product(s) was/were purchased by me.

2 comments: